Admission into +2 1st year and +3 1st year Classes are made as per the e-admission guidelines given by Department of higher education.
Rules for Students.
- All Students shall be in Possessions of their College identity cards at all times in the college
- All Students should wear the Prescribed uniform in all working days besides any special occasion, if notified.
- All students are required to maintain discipline in the college and attend classes as per their time table otherwise they won’t eligible fill up forms for the annual examination.
- All students have to appear all tests monthly, weekly, pre-test, test and even class tests. Monthly tests shall carry weight age for the results in test examination. The CCE progress (Continuous Comprehensive Examination) will show their academic progress. Any students who has not appeared at least two tests in a year can not appear at the Annual examination.
- All selection, seat in hostel, honors subjects groups shall be made an the basis of merit. No Complain in this regard shall be entertained.
- All students will participate/enroll in at least one extra-curricular/Co-Curricular activity such as ECO CLUB/NSS/YRC as per their choices attend all programmes related to its academic session the grade A B C D will be assigned in their Cumulative Record Card as per their performance.
- All students are directed to maintain the discipline and follow the codes of the institution.